Infant/Toddler | Early Childhood | Elementary Positions Available For 2019-20
200 Montessori students from toddlers through the 12th grade. Our home is beautiful Sarasota, Florida, one of the best places to live in the United States. Our students enjoy the vast cultural and environmental opportunities of this beautiful international city.
NewGate is accredited by AdvancED (SACS/CASI), the International Montessori Council (IMC), and is recognized as an International Baccalaureate World School for the IB Diploma Programme (grades 11 and 12).
NewGate is an international educational center of inspiration and support for Montessori schools around the world. In collaboration with the Montessori Foundation, the school is engaged in curriculum development, professional education for Montessori school administrators, and Montessori conferences.
The school tends to attarct committed Montessori families and educators who specifically move to Sarasota to be part of our international Montessori community.
As NewGate continues to grow, we will have positions available beginning in August for Infant/Toddler, Primary, and Elementary Guides for the 2019/2020 school year.
Our faculty looks for passionate and experienced Montessori teachers who want to be part of the vibrant Montessori Foundation and NewGate community.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Montessori certification from an AMI, AMS, IMC, or other MACTE accredited teacher education program.
- Previous Montessori teaching experience
- Highly motivated
- Professional, prompt and punctual
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain a safe, harmonious and strong classroom environment
- Ability to work collaboratively within a strong professional community
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build warm, strong, professional relationships with students and families Sincere interest in ongoing professional development as a Montessori guide
The school offers health benefits and NewGate tuition assistance for children of our staff. The school's community is active and supportive, and we have a national board of Montessori leaders.
Contact co-heads Tim Seldin (timseldin@montessori) or Robin Howe, EdD (email@example.com).