Infant/Toddler | Early Childhood | Elementary Guides
As NewGate continues to grow, we msy have positions available beginning in August for Infant/Toddler, Primary, and Elementary Guides for the 2019/2020 school year.
Our faculty looks for passionate and experienced Montessori teachers who want to be part of the vibrant Montessori Foundation and NewGate community.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Montessori certification from an AMI, AMS, IMC, or other MACTE accredited teacher education program.
- Previous Montessori teaching experience
- Highly motivated
- Professional, prompt and punctual
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain a safe, harmonious and strong classroom environment
- Ability to work collaboratively within a strong professional community
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build warm, strong, professional relationships with students and families Sincere interest in ongoing professional development as a Montessori guide
The school offers health benefits and NewGate tuition assistance for children of our staff. The school's community is active and supportive, and we have a national board of Montessori leaders.
Contact co-heads Tim Seldin (email@example.com) or Robin Howe, EdD (firstname.lastname@example.org).